King under the Mountain
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
King under the Mountain is a simulation-based settlement-building strategy game set in a fantasy world. Players take charge of a group of settlers founding a new colony, planning out work to be done and designing the rooms and structures that make up a burgeoning society. The focus is on having a deep simulation of characters and their behaviour as well as the world and environment they inhabit.
Please note this game is in Early Access - most features are missing and bugs are to be expected. Check out the development roadmap to see upcoming features. As a thank you to early adopters, this early Itch.io edition will include a Steam key once King under the Mountain launches on Steam. You'll also be getting the cheapest price as the cost will increase once the game is ready to launch on Steam
Key features of the Alpha:
- A deeply-simulated world built with procedural generation
- Mod-friendly engine
- Play it your way - expand and explore peacefully, or raid your neighbours for fame and fortune!
Key features for later in development:
- Play as dwarves, humans or orcs, each with radically different playstyles
- Send squads of heroes on dungeon-crawling adventures to other maps
- Player-driven content - explore and raid the maps of other players!
|Updated||14 days ago|
|Published||21 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Author||Rocket Jump Technology|
|Tags||City Builder, Fantasy, Procedural Generation, Real time strategy, Relaxing, Sandbox|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Links||Homepage, Blog, Twitter|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $20 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- January 2019 Update - Alpha 1 launch!19 days ago